Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ website you will land in a page as shown in the picture. Click the green ‘Sign Up Now’ button.
Fill all your details in the form that appears including personal details, your favourites & Email preferences. Then click complete registration.
After completing your registration go to the email account of the email which you provided & you can find a mail from Premier League. Open the email and click the “Activate Account” button in it. After clicking it a new tab will open and you will land in a “Your Account” page as shown in the picture.
Click the login button and you will be redirected to the Fantasy Premier League Page.
Now you have been given 100 million and from that 100 million you have to buy 15 players including 2 goal keepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders & 3 forwards. You can pick the player by clicking their name on the right or you can search for the player by typing their name in the search player list.
You can choose only 3 players from the same team. You can choose the players using the drop down which will sort you the players according to their price, performance, percentage of people chosen etc. You cannot pick all the best players because you have a fixed budget so you should be smart in picking the small priced players who can score more. You get 1 free transfer (FT) per week. If you don’t use it one week, you can store it for the next week to make a double transfer. You can’t save up more than 2 free transfers. You can pay (at a cost of -4 points) to make additional transfers. Players prices change week on week (we aren’t 100% sure how they change but it’s to do with number of transfers in/out). After selecting the team press “Enter Squad” Button found below the team selection.
After clicking Enter squad a pop up screen will appear & you have to enter a name for your team. Use a funny name or a punny name to make your team look cooler. Also you have to select your favourite club. Then click the “I confirm that i have understand bla bla bla bla” and click the “Enter Squad” button.
You can make fantasy premier league more fun by joining the leagues. EPLSL.COM have their own league and this how you can join it. Click the leagues tab and then click the “Create and Join new leagues” button.
In the next screen click the ‘Join a League’ button.
In the next screen click the ‘Join Private league’ button.
In the next screen enter the league code pcmr5z in the private league code and click join league. Now you have joined the EPLSL.COM league. Similarly you can join many other leagues using their league code.
Now you have to select 11 players out of the 15 you selected in transfers tab. To do that go to the “My team” tab and you will see a screen as in the picture.
You play 11 each week and can captain one of those, and he will receive double points. You must play 1 goal keeper, at least 3 defenders, and at least 1 striker. Generally best to play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. If any of your chosen 11 don’t play, first player on your bench replaces them (as long as this replacement would confirm to the rules about number of players in each position). The bench are the players shown in the white area of the picture. You can substitute by dragging from the mouse and dropping on top of the player you want to replace.
The Fantasy Premier League introduced three new chips last season and it’s available this year as well. Chips can be used to potentially enhance your team’s performance during the season. Only one chip can be played in a single Gameweek and you can use each of these chips once a season. The chips available are as follows:
Free Hit – The “Free Hit” chip replaces last season’s “All Out Attack” chip . A Free Hit can be taken once per season and allows for unlimited transfers in a single Gameweek. Managers can replace their entire squad for that Gameweek but their 15-man squad of the Gameweek before returns for the next deadline. Like the Wildcard, the Free Hit is used when confirming transfers. It cannot be cancelled once confirmed. It could also mean managers may rethink their approach to Double Gameweeks, where teams have more than one fixture in a single Gameweek.
Bench Boost – The points scored by your bench players in the next Gameweek are included in your total. Wielding this chip means that Fantasy managers will gain all points accrued from their 15-man squad in that particular Gameweek.
Triple Captain – Your captain points are tripled instead of doubled in the next Gameweek.
Immediately, it stands to reason that the best time to exploit these chips would be during a double Gameweek in order to maximize our points. Double game week is when some teams play 2 games in a week which happens rarely.
Now you know nearly 90% how to play the game. The rest 10% depends on how you understand the game and what a good football manager you are in managing teams. For more help with the game check this link by FPL. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help
Happy FPL Guys!